Yoga, Pilates, Dance One-on-One sessions.
These 60-minute sessions allow you to work privately with an experienced dance, yoga or pilates teacher (pick your favorite one or we can help you choose) to create a practice tailored to your specific needs and your level of experience. Private yoga, dance or pilates sessions are an ideal way to begin or further your practice, at a time that works with your schedule.
Our private teachers are warm and have engaging personalities, and are experienced in motivating individuals to achieve their personal best. They will create an inviting, inspirational environment, in which you will feel at home and always welcome.
We will connect you with a teacher whose training and practice is closely aligned with your personal goals. You will begin by discussing your needs, concerns, questions and goals with your teacher. Considering your individual situation, your teacher will develop a practice that is perfect for you. During your private session the teacher will constantly communicate with you, asking you what you are experiencing throughout the class. These questions serve a dual purpose: not only will the answers help to determine what should come next, but they remind you to listen to and obey your body’s needs.
Private yoga, pilates or dance sessions are a wonderful opportunity to have personalized attention. They give you a chance to ask lots of questions and get lots of answers! Private sessions also give you the experience of having a practice designed just for you, with your goals, strengths, weaknesses, and special considerations in mind; this is often especially helpful for beginners, people with injuries, or other unique circumstances.
Guidance ~ Your teacher will provide you with the knowledge and tools that will change your practice forever.
Motivation ~ We can all use a little encouragement. You’ll do things you never thought you could.
Variety ~ Only by varying your workouts every few weeks can you achieve optimal results. Don’t get stuck in a rut.
Fun ~ Your teacher will design a program that will keep you coming back for more.
Results ~ Tired of wasting time? Make an investment in yourself and achieve the goals you’ve always dreamed of.
Below are some common reasons why people seek yoga, pilates or dance private sessions:
• You’re a beginner and you want to get started without being overwhelmed or intimidated.
• You have injuries (e.g. back, neck, knee, shoulder) or health concerns (e.g. women’s issues, stress, arthritis, chronic headaches, insomnia).
• You are recovering from an illness.
• You want to work more in-depth or go to the next level in your dance, pilates or yoga practice.
• You want to work toward a specific physical goal such as increased flexibility, balance, or strength; or target problem areas like tight hips or hamstrings or weak knees.
• You want to learn more about yourself—gaining awareness without judgment.
• You are so busy you cannot find time to attend a scheduled class.
• You get easily distracted or feel competitive in a group class.
• You have reached a plateau in your dance, pilates or yoga practice, and feel the need for individual attention in order to progress.
Private sessions are the best way to invest in yourself and your well being.
Investment in Yourself:
1 Private = $80 per session
5 Privates = $75 per session
10 Privates = $70 per session
15 Privates = $65 per session
20 Privates = $60 per session
25 Privates = $55 per session
Prices do not include HST. Packages are non-refundable/transferable.
If interested in booking private or semi-private yoga, pilates or dance sessions, email email@example.com or call 604-689-2446.
Gift Certificates are also available. Gift Certificates are a great way to encourage and motivate your friends and family!
Cancellations and appointment changes may be made without charge as long as a clear 24 hours notice is given. For any cancellation or appointment change made with less than 24 hours notice, however, the full fee is payable.