Exhale 200-Hour Transformational Yoga Teacher Training Program with the inspiring Meghan Currie & Special Guest Instructors in Nicaragua January 2014! Please, email firstname.lastname@example.org if interested.
200-HOUR YOGA TEACHER TRAINING & LEADERSHIP PROGRAM
WITH MEGHAN CURRIE & SPECIAL GUEST TEACHERS!!
If yoga has changed your life and you want to pass that passion on to others, then this is the program for you. Deepen your knowledge and understanding of yoga, follow your heart and become a certified yoga teacher. Your interest in this program is sparked by your desire to evolve and reach your true potential while helping others to do the same…we are excited to be a part of this journey.
The Exhale Yoga Teacher Training is unique and profound in many ways. As the facilitators of this training, we offer you an opportunity to be in your best physical/mental/spiritual condition ever, to define your idea of success and how to obtain it, to cultivate outstanding confidence and leadership skills, and to learn how to teach a kick-ass asana class.
We would like to make this program accessible and enjoyable for anyone who is willing to put in the effort to positively transform their lives and the lives of those they come in contact with. We want to help elevate leaders who have a burning desire to elevate the lives of the people around them.
This life transforming program, that is for anyone interested in furthering their yoga experience, seeking personal development and going on to teach.
We have mindfully developed a unique and comprehensive curriculum. Every component and detail is top caliber. The program is unique because it is designed to help you discover your true self, your own authentic teaching voice and style.
This in-depth program will provide a strong foundation and clear techniques that will help the student of yoga to transform into a teacher of yoga. You will deepen your yoga practice and awaken within you the capacity to guide, inform and inspire others.
Finding the courage to discover who you really are will help you realize your true potential in all areas of your life, and consequently give you fulfillment and peace within. To get to your true self you must examine dreams you have forgotten, fears that are holding you back, and beliefs that are not your own.
Learn powerful techniques to let go of your conditioned and limitated beliefs and behavior. It will help you tap into your true gifts and discover your true purpose. Our goals are to maximize your full potential; to turn your dreams and desires into reality.
This teacher training will deepen and build your personal practice as you embark on a transformational journey toward becoming an inspiring yoga instructor. You will be challenged to go deeper within. This will be a physically, mentally and emotionally demanding experience. From the moment you register, Meghan and all the special guest teachers will help guide you one step at a time, nurturing and supporting you at every moment of your journey.
You will move forward in your life with more clarity, confidence, courage, peace, love and happiness. It will be a truly magical experience. After this program, the light inside you will shine and you will inspire others to create a similar happiness of their own.
We feel the best way to find a deeper connection with yourself is in a peaceful, paradisiacal nature setting. So, we have chosen to offer our yoga teacher training in Nicaragua for its beautiful beaches, warm bright blue water, lush green forest and sunshine! Join us in Nicaragua for a life-enhancing experience!
Topics of Study:
- Learn the practice of Yoga and how it harmonizes the mind, body and spirit.
- Gain a solid understanding of how Yoga empowers you in all aspects of your life.
- Learn how to create a personal practice that serves the needs of your lifestyle.
- In-depth knowledge of poses through exploration of different yoga styles such as Hatha, Yin, Power and Vinyasa.
- Learn Asana technique, proper alignment and benefits of each pose.
- Study meditation, pranayama, mantras, chakras, and the history of yoga
- Incorporate yoga philosophy into a modern context in your yoga class.
- Integrate healthy lifestyle choices that will boost your energy levels.
- Learn teaching methodology and practicum.
- Work with props, different body types and injuries.
- Learn how to safely cue and do hands on adjustments.
- Anatomy and physiology.
- Learn key words to use to make your students feel empowered, not defeated.
- Learn to create and teach inspirational classes with innovative sequencing that challenge all levels.
- Discover how to guide students into a deep relaxing Savasana
- Learn more about the prosperity consciousness and the law of attraction.
- The Yoga Business Workshop — creating a successful yoga teaching business.
- Learn to break through the limiting beliefs that hold you back.
- Follow the personal development program and begin to shape your destiny.
Full completion (200 hours of attendance, finished assignments, passed practicum yoga class) of the course is rewarded with a 200-hour yoga certification as a Yoga Teacher and the ability to begin teaching yoga classes within the community. Open to all levels of students who wish to deepen their own yoga practice, share yoga informally with family and friends, or develop a career.
Turn that spark of desire into a flame of passion as you uncover the skills that make you an exceptional yoga instructor. This program will give you the confidence, knowledge and enthusiasm you will need to go out and share this practice with others in a manner that can really transform and impact their lives. Where Intention, Attention and Action align to create the reality that is your True Potential, there is nothing you cannot overcome.
Example of Daily Schedule:
6:30am Yoga Practice
4:30pm Yoga Practice
5:30pm Sunset Swim (optional)
Dates: January 6th to February 1st, 2014
Arrival/Flight Date: Sunday January 5th, 2014
Training Start Date: Monday January 6th, 2014
Final Training Date: Saturday February 1st, 2014
Departure Date: Sunday February 2nd, 2014
Yemaya, Island Hideaway & Spa, Little Corn Island, Nicaragua
200-Hour Yoga Teacher Training Tuition
$3,000 if paid tuition in full by October 31st, 2013
$3,500 if paid after October 31st, 2013
Once you have registered for the program we will send you reading list and manual.
27 Nights/28 Days accommodations, 3 healthy and tasty meals per day, transport from/to airport:
4 people room share = $1,552 US Dollars each
3 people room share = $2,070 US Dollars each
2 people room share = $2,700 US Dollars each
1 person room to self = $5,400 US Dollars
*Flight & Tax is not included, see below for Flight Instructions & Costs.
- $500 non-refundable deposit due to secure booking
- Remaining final payment due by December 5th, 2013.
Only 28 people will be chosen for the program. Don’t miss out on this life changing experience. If you are interested please, email email@example.com. Management at Exhale Studio will arrange for an interview with you. If they feel you are ready for the program, they will let you know at the end of the conversation. A non-refundable deposit of $500 is required to reserve space for you.
- To enter Nicaragua, a passport must be valid for at least six months after the date of arrival (past July 5th, 2014).
Arrival Flight Recommendation:
- Fly into Managua Airport, Nicaragua on Sunday January 5th, 2014.
- Spend Sunday January 5th at the Best Western at Managua Airport (Approximate Cost $30 each shared, $60 solo).
* If you would like to share a room, please let us know and we can arrange that for you.
* If you would like to book your own room, please reserve it by contacting them at: http://book.bestwestern.com/bestwestern/NI/Managua-hotels/BEST-WESTERN-Las-Mercedes/Hotel-Overview.do?propertyCode=70901&group=&srcPage=SelectHotel&isMapOpen=false&selectedHotels=
OR ANOTHER OPTION: Book an over night flight to land in Managua by 6am Monday January 6th, so you could catch 8am private charter flight to Corn Island. *only choose this option if you feel you can sleep well on plane
* Approximate Cost from Vancouver, BC is $800 return flight.
- Fly from Managua to Corn Island 8am Monday January 6th with yoga teacher training group on private charter plane (cost below)
* Training commences Monday January 6th in the afternoon.
Departure Flight Recomendation:
- Fly Private Charter Plane with yoga teacher training group leaving Corn Island at 8am to arrive in Managua 9:35am on Sunday February 2nd.
- Flight from Managua to your departure destination (please book a flight leaving anytime after 11:30am Feb. 2).
Private Group Chartered Flight to/from Managua to Corn Island on La Costena Airlines:
-$182 US Dollars (including tax) due to Exhale Yoga, Pilates & Dance Studio Inc. by Oct 31st
Please, make cheque payable to Exhale Yoga, Pilates & Dance Studio Inc.
and mail to: Exhale Studio, 1083 Cambie Street, Vancouver, BC, V6B 5L7
Total Cost Breakdown (example):
Early Bird (paid by Oct 31st) Tuition – $3000
Approximate total cost for both flights (Vancouver departure) – $1000
Accommodations (based on 4 room occupancy) – $1552.50
If you have any questions, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
To find out more about Meghan Currie,please check out http://www.meghancurrieyoga.com/
This is your chance to win $500 scholarship towards
Meghan Currie’s Yoga Teacher Training!!!
We know how so many of you would love to take a yoga teacher training but just can’t afford it. So we wanted to share the love.
Here is how it works:
1). Submit a 1-3min video. This will be your official entry into the contest and the video should cover the following:
- Why do you love yoga?
- Why do you want to become a yoga teacher?
- What inspires you?
- Why do you want to take a yoga teacher training with Meghan Currie?
- How do you plan to make an impact in the world as a yoga teacher?
2). Embed your video on YouTube or Vimeo
3). Email email@example.com the YouTube or Vimeo embed link.
4). Friend Exhale Studio & Meghan Currie on Facebook & twitter
5). Tweet your video & Facebook “Like” your video
6). Encourage your friends to like, comment & share your video, so you get more votes
Each comment, Tweet, Facebook & YouTube Like will count as one vote towards your article.
So for example:
- 36 Comments
- 23 Tweets
- 15 Facebook posts
Total votes = 74
Voting ends 5pm on Oct 25th, 2013 (Any comments, Tweets, or Facebook posts will not be counted after this time)
The TWO people who have the most “votes” for their video by 5pm on Oct 25th will win $500 scholarship towards Meghan Currie’s yoga teacher training program!!
What does the scholarship cover?
Answer: It covers $500 towards the yoga teacher training program tuition/enrollment fees. It does NOT cover any travel expenses, airfare, accommodation, food, books, materials, or anything outside of the actual cost the program charges for signing up for the program. Not in exchange for cash.
How will I find out if I won?
Answer: We will get email if you won on Oct 25th 2013 around 7pm
Can anyone in the world apply for this program?
Is this program open to students of all levels? Including those who already have a 200-hour certificate?
Answer: Yes it is.